TikTok Drafts: How to Save/Find/Delete Drafts on TikTok
TikTok is a popular social media app that allows users to create and share short-form videos. This post will explain what are drafts on TikTok and teach you how to save, find, and delete TikTok drafts.
What Are TikTok Drafts?
With the TikTok app, you can create different styles of videos and edit them with TikTok creation tools. Sometimes, you may don’t want to post your video immediately after you finish editing and settings on the Post page.
Here’s a Drafts option at the bottom left corner of the Post page. Click the Drafts icon and you’ll save a draft. This TikTok feature helps you to save videos that you aren’t quite ready to post yet.
How to Save TikTok Drafts?
Here’s how to make a draft on the TikTok app.
- Open your TikTok app and click the + icon at the bottom to open the camera.
- Click the Record button to take a new video or upload a video from your phone gallery.
- Edit this video as you like and then tap Next to open the Post page.
- Click the Drafts button at the bottom left corner. Your video will automatically be saved as a draft.
How to Find & Delete Drafts on TikTok?
People often create TikTok drafts and wait for the best time to post them. But occasionally, they may forget the drafts on TikTok and even forget where these drafts are.
Where are drafts on TikTok? Here’s how to find drafts on TikTok.
- Open the TikTok app and go to the profile page.
- You’ll see a rectangle with Drafts: X and X is the number of TikTok video drafts.
- Click it and you’ll see all of your draft videos.
Note: Draft videos are only visible to you until they are published.
It’s easy to find the Drafts folder on your profile. Next, you can choose and click a draft to open it and edit it again. After editing, you can post it regularly.
How to Delete Drafts on TikTok?
- Open your TikTok app and click the Profile or Me button at the bottom right corner.
- Click the Drafts Tap the Select in the top right corner.
- Choose the drafts you want to remove and click the Delete
How to Save TikTok Drafts on Camera Roll
To save your TikTok draft on the cameral roll, just follow these steps.
- Open the TikTok app, go to profile, and open the Drafts
- Tap the draft video you want to save.
- Click the Next to open the Post page.
- Tap the Who can watch this video and set it to Only me.
- Hit the … More options at the bottom and enable Save to device
- Click the Post to share this video privately and go to your cameral to check this video.
Related article: How to Save TikTok to Camera Roll? [5 Solutions]
TikTok Drafts Disappeared?
All of the drafts you made on TikTok will be saved locally in the Drafts folder in your profile.
If your TikTok drafts disappeared, it’s probably because your account has been moved or switched to another device.
If you uninstall and then reinstalled the TikTok app, your previous TikTok drafts might be removed.
When you can’t find drafts in the Drafts folder on TikTok, it means these drafts are permanently lost.
That’s all about TikTok drafts in this post. If you’d like to share other tips on this topic, you can leave your messages in the below comments area.